Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a thought..Could sharing too much info. be a bad thing?????

I have been thinking for a while how much information people give on facebook. I am surprised that more people are not robbed because of the info they leave on facebook..
I am sure there are predators that watch and see where people are going on vacation and when they are away from home..

I think if we are going to put so much info out there for anyone to see you might as well just go for it

For example just write this..

Hey everyone,,,we are going on vacation this week..we are leaving at 9 am on Tuesday. Can't wait to go to warmer weather. We are so lucky to be able to vacation for 2 weeks in the sun. I just wish I had gotten the neighbor to watch the house, but they are all on vacation too..The darn repairman was going to come and fix the lock on the garage window but he didn't show up..Anyone know a dependable repairman. I couldn't find the ladder to replace the security light outside, so I guess that will have to wait until we get back. Oh by the way, I got this really neat timer for the lights at wal-mart to turn the lights on and off so everyone will think we are at home. You should try one, they are really great!! OK, have to go and pack I am so excited..Wish me a great trip!

Just a thought..its great to share and we all love to share our life on facebook...but maybe some of us should think when we are sharing EVERYTHING with EVERYBODY because you don't really know who everybody is. :)))))

1 comment:

  1. Good advice Deb - and so true. I can not believe what some people put out there in cyberspace for anyone to read.

    ReplyDelete