Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Painting "The Bone Bar"

For years now I have been taking art classes.  Different wonderfully talented teachers that have TRYED to teach me techniques that I sometimes have a tough time grasping!!

It is always fun to just let go and do some painting that is just for fun..Easy..cartoon like pictures of my favorite subjects..DOGS!! Yeah..I love the little furry, lovable critters. Here is the latest picture that I have painted.  It is on the side of the "BONEBAR" at our store in Carlisle.  Yes, I can't help adding some advertisement for the store..HA! Carlisle Country Living Agway. This is like it is named..a dog bone bar.  No alcohol..just dog treats. I guess to a dog a dog bone is just as much fun as a good cocktail..:)

I loved doing this project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment