Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ellas art and fun with grandchildren

A lot of people that I talk to say kids aren't as intelligent now..I disagree. I actually think they are smarter in some ways then we ever were.

 A Little story about my granddaughters cleverness!
My grand daughter hasn't lost any of her teeth yet.  Disappointed by not having a visit by the tooth fairy.
She knew her brother had just lost a tooth..so..she went into the room her brother sleeps in and took the tooth out from under his pillow and put it under hers..Her brother being smart figured this out..The best part was the two of them made a deal to split the money they got..I am sure my grand daughter worked this out doing the puppy dog eyes thing. LOL
                    
 I used clever to stay out of trouble.                    
 I used my mind like that but mine reason was always different.
 I was playing in the barn...we lived on a farm for a time when I was in my teens.
My dad said not to play in the barn with out your shoes.. of course I did.
Unfortunately for me, I stepped on a nail..It took me quite a while to hammer a hole through the shoe bottom in the right spot so I could prove that I did have my shoes on.

A new piece of art work from Ella.

.Self portrait of Ella and Chewy our dog.


1 comment: